Yesterdays apprentice > today’s mentor > tomorrow’s master.
Have you ever wanted to be able to say “I was there when…” to be part of something that would be referred to for years to come?
This is your chance!
5 courses + 10 wines delivered through the eyes of 6 chefs and 10 winemakers destined to make their mark, leading the next generation of Barossa food & wine.
We invite you to take a peek into the future of Barossa for this exceptional event in the home of Barossa wine, The Barossa Cellar.
- Trent Burge, Barossa Boy Wines
- Tim Dolan, Peter Lehmann Wines
- Brock Harrison, Elderton Wines
- Alex MacClelland, Bethany Wines
- Helen McCarthy, St Hallett
- Sophie Melton, Thorn-Clarke Wines
- Tim Pelquest-Hunt, Pernod Ricard Winemakers
- Belinda van Eyssen, The Cutting
- Marc van Halderen, Yalumba
- Siobhan Wigan, Hentley Farm
- Matt Cartwright – Chef, Musque Food & Wine
- Clare Falzon – Executive Chef, Hentley Farm Restaurant
- Nathan Hunter – Junior Sous Chef, Fino Seppeltsfield
- Kyle Johns – Executive Chef, Appellation at The Louise
- Jamie Wall – Head Chef, Harvest Kitchen
- Sarah Voght – Head Baker, Breaking Bread Bakery
Stay tuned for more updates, including the menu and wine list to come soon!
In the meantime, get into the heads of our incredible team on Barossa Dirt.